Big Data Data Modeler (m/w/d)
For my client in the insurance sector, I am looking for two Big Data Solution Architects.
If You're interested in the position please send me your current CV including your hourly or daily rate and your availability to k.fuchs(at)computerfutures.de. All profiles will be looked at, if your profile fits the bill I will get in contact with you shortly.
Role: Big Data Solution Architect
- Contribute in the development of a strategic technological vision and direction
- Contribute to the teams building and maintaining the reusable software components that power all our AI Products
- Support the team designing the solutions of the complete use-case pipelines, from data ingestion to data processing, software deployment and feedback loop
- Accountable for the on-time and to-quality delivery of our software architecture assets
- Work closely with the Product Owners with the aim of meeting current and future user needs
- Understand and explain advantages and disadvantages of the proposed solutions to internal and external stakeholders, at different levels
- Contribute to improve the Big Data software stack and to define the final production environment
- Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development in the field of analytics.
- Keep up with trends and evolving technology in the big data and analytics world
- Master (MSc) or equivalent experience in a technical field (for example, Computer Science, Engineering...)
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams of software developers
- Experience with distributed computing, in-memory processing, resource management (Mesos, Nomad, Kubernetes...)
- Familiar with the handling of large data sources
- Knowledge of database technologies and fundamentals
- Being able to manage security topics in an enterprise environment (LDAP/AD, Kerberos, encryption...)
- Expertise in Python as programming languages; other programming languages are a plus- Knowledge of architectural patterns (microservices, SOA, ESB...)
- Strong understanding of the Agile software development cycle-
Achtung: Aufgrund von Compliance Richtlinien kann der Kunde nicht direkt mit Freiberuflern zusammenarbeiten, bitte melden Sie sich nur auf diese Anfrage wenn Sie bei einem System-/Beratungshaus festangestellt sind oder selbst eine GmbH mit mehreren Mitarbeitern besitzen.
Attention: Due to compliance policy the client can't work with Freelancers. Only apply to this opening if you are employed at an IT service provider or have a GmbH with at least two employees.
Employment status: permanent
Option for extension: yes
Place of work: München / Remote
Home office possible: yes