2nd Line Support Engineer
Computer Futures are working with a global people services organisation. They are looking for an 2nd Line Support Engineer to support them with their project BAU and to help support a higher volume of work due to recent bid wins. This is a remote position.
- You must hold a valid DBS certificate, issued within the last 2 years.
- A BPSS background check will be undertaken (confirming employment dates) over the last 3 years.
It is critical to have someone with current experience in this field, who is a self starter, motivated and a people person - so they can hit the ground running.
You will be responsible for providing a remote 2nd line support presence to colleagues on the Systems Analyst team within Service Operations. You will also be tackling IT issues preventing colleagues & 3rd parties accessing the case management system and triaging functionality issues.
DBS Clearance: Must have been issued within last 3 years.
- A BPSS Background check will also be carried our prior to you starting.
- Providing end-user support 2nd line support to deliver an efficient service to the ESD business, including order placement and tracking
- Providing remote assistance to ESD users outside of head office - these may be users in other ESD sites, mobile or home workers, including order placement and tracking.
- Provide assistance to external engineering support organisation advising on best practice, resolving issues
- Excellent experience in 2nd line Support, particularly in recent work history
- Excellent work experience with O365
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 OS
- Excellent knowledge of PCs, and laptops and their architecture
- Ideally a background in 1st line role
- Strong communication skills and customer engagement (internal users)
- Meeting agreed SLAs as part of incident management & experience in working with IS suppliers
Availability: you must be immediately available
Contract Length: 2 months +
Rate: £150 a day
IR35 Determination: N/A
This is a FULL TIME position, working a 40 hour week during core work hours. Please do not apply if you are planning to work on two roles simultaneously!
To apply, please provide your updated CV and contact number.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales