FPGA & VHDL Engineer
Our client is looking for a new colleague to join their engineering department in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will be welcomed on board a small engineering team to design and develop bespoke products in a project-based environment. The core of your work will be developing VHDL code for Xilinx FPGA's, and ideally able to contribute on the embedded software side (C, C++).
Our client have a global presence and operate from one office based in the UK. You'll be a key member within a friendly and close-knit team, ensuring success for the business moving forward.
- Formal qualification such as HNC/HND/BEng.
- At least 5 years of experience in FPGA (or ASIC) Design and Verification.
- Excellent VHDL and C/C++ coding skills.
- Experience of working with microprocessors, preferable with PIC microprocessors.
- Ability to derive FPGA architectures & requirements from System requirements.
- Good understanding of analogue and digital circuit designs.
- Ability to carry out schematic designs.
- Ability to develop GUI programs for windows-based systems for data acquisition from the developed system.
- Experience in working with databases.
- You will be responsible for developing full turnkey systems which involves the integration of PIC microprocessors and Xilinx FPG's.
- You will need to work to strict customer deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
- You must enjoy working in small teams where knowledge is shared, experience gained, and high-quality solutions delivered to our customers.
For more information please reach out to Oli Rayner at Computer Futures and Apply Now!
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales