Full Stack Developer
Full Stack C# Developer opportunity to join an international Software house based in Woking.
Perform day to day development tasks that include adding new functionality to the system. You will also managing aspects of the azure infrastructure.
Participate in design meetings for existing and future projects.
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a professional software developer.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
- Strong software development skills using the following technologies:
- C#, MVC, .Net, Web API, REST Services
- NoSQL (Microsoft Azure Table and Blob Storage)
- Azure Stack
Some of the benefits that come with working here:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
If you know of anyone such as family members, friends or acquaintances who would be suited to this job then we offer a very pleasant referral scheme!
Apply to this Full Stack Developer role in Reading now with your most recent and up to date CV. Alternatively, you can give me a call or send me an email.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales