A Salesforce BA is needed for a Not For Profit client based in London on an initial 6 month contract.
You will be assiting with the transition of business processes to Salesforce.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Authoring requirements, definition and related documentation.
- Soliciting, gathering and analysing user input and requirements.
- Advanced understanding of Salesforce functions and configuration including Community, workflow.
- Developing and documenting business requirements with business stakeholders. Long established key processes are currently run on legacy technologies - processes themselves require review and optimisation and alignment with Salesforce best practice.
- Salesforce configuration and implementation. Working closely with a Salesforce technical partner, assist with the configuration of the priority processes and own the development of new processes.
Certifications are highly desirable for this role.
If you would like to be considered for this role apply below.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales