Computer Futures are recruiting for a Scala Developer to work for a Cloud Native e-commerce Platform, through a Consultancy partner. This role will be starting next month and interviews are taking place over the next week.
- The focus of this project is working on the back end systems the end client are running.
- So they require a highly experuenced back-end engineer who will be sitting within a smart and experienced team.
- This is a "digitally native organisation" which has existed for a few years within the start-up space and are now looking to expand - so ideally you would have experience of coming into a busy project and hitting the ground running!
Must Have Skills:
- Strong experience of Scala development (5+ years)
- Strong experience working on Cloud (AWS)
- Strong exprience of working with the following:
- Play Framework
Contract Length: 6 months
IR35 Determination: TBC
To be considered, please provide your most up-to-date CV and contact number.
Please click here to find out more about our Key Information Documents. Please note that the documents provided contain generic information. If we are successful in finding you an assignment, you will receive a Key Information Document which will be specific to the vendor set-up you have chosen and your placement.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales