iOS developer -- remote
iOS Developer -- remote
An expanding mobile development team is looking for a senior iOS developer to join them on their mission to rewrite one of the biggest ecommerce applications in the world.
This Greenfield project was started from scratch in 2019 and continues to push boundaries within the technology space with its aim to enhance customer experience like never before. The team is composed of highly skilled senior developers working in tandem (AND remotely!) to innovate, feature-build, and be as tech forward as possible, utilizing the most modern technologies in native iOS: Swift5, MVVM, Combine, SwiftUI.
They are looking to start this new iOS Developer immediately and they will help support new IT initiatives and develop quality customer facing applications with their millions of users in mind.
- 5+ years of experience developing iOS mobile applications (Swift)
- Experience working with iOS Architectural and design patterns (MVVM)
- Knowledge of mobile development industry, Apple best practices
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science or a related field. Or demonstrable computer science knowledge
- Demonstrated coding ability and effective communication skills for cross-functional collaboration
Mobile development / iOS development / Native application development / iOS / Swift 3 / Swift 4 / Swift 5 / mobile applications / Swift / Objective-c / Xcode / iOS developer -- remote / MVC / MVVM / MVP / Mobile development / SwiftUI / UIKit / Combine / remote / Menlo Park / iOS Developer -- remote /
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.