The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for working with key stakeholders to implement, maintain, and optimize the system-wide Salesforce CRM. This role will be responsible for making changes to the system, maintaining security and integrity, providing user trainings and support, writing process documentation, verifying data quality, and managing a team of data entry coordinators. Additionally, this position will work with IT staff to ensure integration's to other platforms.
This role will be within the telecommunication space, previous experience here is a major plus!
Role is 12 months contract to hire, and the role will be working on-site in Charlotte, NC once it is locally deemed safe to do so.
- 4+ years of experience on Salesforce platform. 1-2 Certifications preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or in similar requirement gathering, business facing roles preferred.
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams located in offices across the US.
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently on tasks and projects with strict deadlines.
- Ability to lead, delegate, and collaborate with other departments and team members.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment with fluctuating workloads.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.