Voice User Interface Designer - UX Team
Voice User Interface Designer
100% Remote (Seattle, WA or Minneapolis, MN preferred)
Initial 6 month contract (6 month rolling contract)
Computer Futures is part of Specialist Staffing Group, the US division of the leading global specialist STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) recruitment company, SThree PLC. Operating in 16 countries, Specialist Staffing Group is home to over 3,000 employees and has more than 46 offices across the globe.
Specialist Staffing Group is made up of a group of specialist recruitment brands, including Computer Futures. Together, these brands are united by one common purpose; bringing skilled people together to build the future.
Our client, who is a large Retail company based out of Seattle, is seeking to hire a Voice User Interface Designer to help create next-generation computer-human interactions to enhance their customer-facing voice assistant initiatives.
In this role, you'll work with a highly collaborative group of UX designers, researchers, product managers and engineers to identify user patterns, establish scenarios, translate insights, define user contexts and design conversations that align to business objectives and help customers successfully and meaningfully interact with this client's voice platforms!
- Experience in human-computer interaction and Natural Language Processing (NLP).
- Experience in interaction design, machine learning, AI information architecture or related UX design.
- A degree in a field related to human centered design, writing/rhetoric, anthropology, computer science or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with Google Home, Alexa and related voice platforms.
- Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain points and translate them to practical design solutions.
- Experience in designing and fine-tuning directed dialog and natural language speech grammars.
- Experience validating ideas and designs.
- Experience with prototyping tools for voice apps.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply with your updated resume and be sure to include a link to your portfolio!
Interviews will be taking place Monday, April 19th.
Voice User Interface Designer - UX Team / Voice User Interface Designer - UX Team / Voice User Interface Designer - UX Team / Voice User Interface Designer - UX Team / Information Technology / IT / IT / Seattle / IT / NLP / Natural Language Processing / Voice Designer
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.